Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Blog anniversary: a message from the editors


“Time flies when you are having fun” is the old proverb. It is surprising for us to already be celebrating our first blog anniversary! It seems that we just started talking about this project, opening our blog accounts, and posting our first entry. So, this time we wanted to post a brief message from our blog editors to you:

Aleph: This is one of the projects that I enjoy the most at the library. I love looking for interesting information to post in our blog, but I would also like to hear more from the public, their opinions and suggestions. So, don’t be shy! We love to hear from you!

Oracle: I have really enjoyed writing and reading other librarian’s submissions to the Traveling Librarian blogs. It is so interesting to hear what other libraries have to offer and see the wonderful photos!

Evelyn Carnahan: I enjoy hearing about something interesting then writing a blog post to share with our reading public. I hope to one day start a Library Music Blog. Living in the “Live Music Capital of the World”, how fitting would that be?! As Aleph, I’d also like to hear more from our readers, post comments and suggestions!

La Princesse de Cleves: La Princesse de Cleves (1678) is considered by many literary historians to be the first modern novel. I chose this name because I enjoy writing blogs about books. We always appreciate your book suggestions, and we have plans to allow customers to add their own reviews of items in the catalog.
Thank you all for your support!

No comments: